Video streaming is one of the most common things people who make content and regular users do right now. Websites like Twitch and YouTube allow you to stream different kinds of content like games, entertainment, etc.
You can do this with regular recorders or the best streaming video recorders designed for direct video streaming to connected platforms. Professionals like corporate team leaders, teachers, and coaches can also use these recorders to store videos and show them to their teams so they can talk about them more easily.
Customers will likely want and are happy with these recorders, which can also be used for webcam overlay, text input, and more. So, here is a list of the top 5 of these kinds of recorders.
Top 5 Streaming Video Recorders
Users can use several online software and hardware-based apps to accurately record live videos and send them to streaming platforms. Best streaming video recorders offer built-in effects, storage space, and editing tools.
So, we’ve made a list of the top 5 and explained what they are and how they work.
1. EaseUs RecExperts
EaseUs RecExperts can record photos, music, videos, images, and webcams. This software can preserve YouTube videos and Zoom meetings.
Capturing screen videos with audio and voiceovers is easy. This makes the program one of the best game video recorders for later or scheduled posting.
Sharing online and recording on various devices is straightforward. These users can utilize Auto-stop.
Compatibility: MacOS, Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
Price: Monthly- USD 19.95, Yearly- USD 39.95, Business- USD 99.95, Lifetime- USD 69.95
- During recordings, you can take very precise screenshots of videos.
- Plan the recording’s timeline from when it starts to when it ends.
- Plan multiple recording and streaming tasks that will play automatically and overlap or follow each other.
- The auto-split recording feature lets you use several files at the same time.
- Many accepted output formats exist, such as MP3, MP4, PNG, AVI, and more.
- You can make your video presentations by cutting and pasting together different clips and parts of recordings.
- Change things about the sound quality, like the volume, pitch, etc.
- Free users can’t use standard or advanced features until the trial period is over.
- Each user’s license lets them use at least one to two devices simultaneously.
Best for: People who make videos for YouTube, are good at games, run small businesses or work in training can use this to record, stream, and edit videos.
2. ScreenRec Streaming Video Recorder
ScreenRec is one of the best streaming video recorders that lets users install and record anything on the screen. You can also record videos from protected sites like Netflix, but you should be careful and don’t share the recording with other people.
This app makes it easy to record videos and can store hours of content on the device and in a private Cloud that is connected to it.
Compatibility: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Linux
- The videos would not have any marks on them.
- Access to a private cloud with 2 GB of free storage is a given.
- With this software, you can record sounds or your voice right from your desktop.
- The audio/video recorder can be used to record for hours without stopping.
- Users can make as many recordings as they want and stream them.
- Easy-to-use, streaming-service-compatible software.
- There’s no steep learning curve.
- So far, there is no version for Mac users.
- Copyrighted content shouldn’t be recorded, so you don’t trouble the law.
Best for Users: This is good for regular users who want video recording and streaming software that is easy to use and doesn’t cause lag.
Bandicam is another great software with many features for live streaming and pre-set video recording. For example, this software can add real-time videos from your webcam to any video, especially while recording it. This software can also outline and draw on screen captures or videos to make them more unique.
Bandicam lets users record their voiceovers for streaming videos and set a weekly or daily time for the next recording.
Compatibility: Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista
Price: Free, Registered plan costs start at USD 60.95.
- Users have full control over both the game controls and the FPS overlay.
- Images can be saved in JPG, BMP, or PNG formats.
- Screen recording and game recording are available in the AVI and MP4 video formats, so they can be played on various video players.
- With the full version, users can record videos around the clock every day of the year.
- Users can record in MP4 and AVI formats using both HDMI and Webcam.
- With a registered account, you can set the recording time.
- Gamers good at Roblox, Skyrim, and other games can record their playthroughs.
- In the free version, each file you record can only be 10 minutes long.
- You have to pay to get rid of the watermark.
Best for Users: This software can be used by podcasters and streamers who want to record 2D/3D games, lectures, Zoom meetings, and other things on a set schedule.
4. OBS Studio
One of the most effective streaming video recorders is called the OBS Studio. It is professional software that can record and stream video on different platforms. You can record and mix audio and video files in real-time and edit them with the available functions and tools.
Texts, images, window screen captures, webcams, and other sources can be used by pros who know how to edit videos to make them better. Before you upload or stream something, you can make changes, such as mixing the audio with noise suppression and noise gate filters.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13+, Windows 11/10/8.1, Linux
- Set up hotkeys for things like muting the audio source, starting and stopping recordings or streams, changing scenes, etc.
- There is a list of filters and transition effects that can be changed.
- Using Modular UI support, you can set up all of the navigations, docks, and UI functions.
- You can put together a lot of different videos by adding custom transitions.
- You can control eight screens at once and choose how to move from one to the next with just a few clicks.
- You can look at the source or scene before you stream it live.
- In Studio Mode, you can record new scenes or edit old ones with filters and cuts.
- Not the best software for people who don’t know much about computers.
- This software lets you connect to third-party sites, but it isn’t always checked for safety.
Best for Users: This software lets professional videographers record like they’re in a studio.
5. Movavi Screen Recorder
The software known as Movavi Screen Recorder is user-friendly and able to record your computer screen as well as stream films and online events. With this, you can save online calls and webinars and record video tutorials and how-to guides with just a few clicks.
In the software settings, you can choose how the video will be recorded and click the Record button on the screen. This would turn on the 4K/FullHD recording function and save the file to the local storage. You can alter the video’s size, length, and format.
Compatibility: Mac/Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
Price: Screen Recorder- USD 19.19 (One annual purchase), USD 25.59 , Video Suite- USD 33.28, Screen Recorder (Mac) + Video Editor Plus- USD 29.44.
- You don’t have to record the whole screen; you can just record the webcam video output.
- Use the keyboard and mouse to make quick changes to videos.
- Set up a screencast with a webcam, microphone, etc., and record the video and audio separately.
- Change the maximum recording time and choose the next step (e.g., saving the streaming video automatically).
- You can record the audio files in 4K or FullHD resolution for the best sound quality.
- Record the sound directly from a microphone or computer device.
- You can make your videos more unique by adding effects and drawings.
- Technical support can take up to three days to get back to customers about their problems.
- In the trial version, users cannot add tags or descriptions to the videos they share on YouTube.
Best for Users: This screen recorder works well for business people and regular users who want to record online calls or meetings.
Many of these software options are good choices if you want to record videos and automatically stream them to different platforms. Some also have useful editing tools, which makes them easier to use and more flexible.
In this case, we would suggest EaseUs RecExperts as a good choice of software because it is easy to use and has a wide range of features. ScreenRec Streaming Video Recorder and OBS Studio are also great streaming video recorders that are well-made and easy to use.
Try any or all of these software options to see which one works best for your streaming needs. Then you can choose the software that will work best for you.
Leave a Reply