The most popular social networking application, Facebook, is used on both computers and mobile phones. When you use the Facebook app on your phone, it’s easier to share stories and photographs, go live, and communicate in groups while using fewer data. The Facebook desktop app, on the other hand, gives you access to more features. To each his own, obviously. When you use a mobile browser to access Facebook, you are instantly redirected to the mobile website view.
On your iPhone or iPad, use the Facebook Desktop version link or enable the Facebook request Desktop site function to visit the Facebook Desktop version rather than the Facebook mobile version. To learn more, continue reading.
How do I use my iPhone or iPad to access Facebook’s desktop version?
You might want to use the Facebook request Desktop site option for a variety of reasons, including:
Method 1: Go to Facebook’s desktop version and click on the link
This is a safe and secure approach recommended by Facebook’s official sources. On iPhone and iPad, a trick link can be utilized to access the Facebook Desktop version. You will be redirected from the mobile display to the desktop view when you tap on this link. To use the Facebook Desktop version link, follow these steps:
- Launch a mobile browser, such as Safari.
- Go to the Facebook homepage from here.
- This will bring up the Facebook Desktop app on your iPhone, as shown below.
Method 2: For iOS 13 and above versions, use the Facebook Request Desktop Site
- Open any web browser and go to the Facebook homepage.
- From the upper left corner, tap the AA symbol.
- Select Request Desktop Website from the drop-down menu, as shown below.
For iOS 12 and earlier versions of Apple’s mobile operating system
- Open Safari and go to the Facebook website.
- Hold the Refresh icon in your hand. On the right-hand side of the URL bar, you’ll find it.
- In the pop-up window that displays, select Request Desktop Site, as shown.
Version 9 of iOS
- As previously stated, open the Facebook webpage.
- Select the iOS Share Button by tapping on the Share icon.
- Select Request Desktop Site from the drop-down menu, as shown.
Version 8 of iOS
- Open the Safari web browser and log into your Facebook account.
- In the address box, tap the Facebook URL.
- The highlighted text is now highlighted, and a Bookmark list appears.
- Pull down the menu and choose Request Desktop Site from the drop-down menu.
We hope this guide was useful and that you were able to use the Facebook PC version on your iPhone or iPad. If you have any questions or comments about this article, please contact us. Until the next time. Goodbye!