You can get a lot of apps from the Google Play Store. Many apps are free, but others cost money. Also, some apps may be free, but you may be able to buy things inside the app.
If you want to buy some apps, you will need to add a credit or debit card before you can move on. If you want to know how to do that, keep reading. This article will explain how to add a credit or debit card to the Android Google Play Store.
How to add a debit or credit card to the Android Google Play Store
It’s not hard to add a credit or debit card. Just do what’s written below, and you’ll be done quickly:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet
- Tap your profile picture, which is in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Payments & Subscriptions” on the new menu that appears.
- Tap “Payment Methods” now.
- Then touch “Add a credit or debit card.“
- Once you add the number, you’ll see two more fields: expiration date (add the month and year), and CVC (three digits on the back of the card)
- Tap Save when you’re done.
- Your Google Account will store the card.
- When you open Google Play Store and tap on Payment methods, the card you added will be at the top of the screen.