Most of us shop on Amazon these days. We can search for different things and buy them with just a few clicks. We can all agree that the process is very easy and straight forward. If you want to change the password for your Amazon account but don’t know how, keep reading.
Here is a short guide on how to change your Amazon password. This guide is made for people who are new to Amazon. If you follow the steps below, you can make the changes you want in just a few minutes.
How to Change Your Amazon Password
We’ve already talked about how simple and easy it is to shop on Amazon. The same is true for managing your account. You can make the changes you want with just a few clicks. Here’s how you can change it:
- Go to the website for Amazon.
- Enter your email address and password to log in.
- Now, in the top right corner, click on Account & Lists.
- Next, click “Account” when the drop-down menu appears.
- Click Login and Security. (To move on, you will need to type in your current password on the next screen.)
- On the tab for the password, click “Edit.”
- Now, you have to type in your current password.
- Add your new password and then enter it again to make sure it’s correct. “Reenter new password”
- Once you are done, click Save changes.
All done. You were able to change your Amazon account password. If you change your mind and want to change the password again, you can do so by repeating the same steps.