Since your Samsung phone can hold a lot of apps, you should make a few folders to keep them all in order. So, you won’t have to look for the app you want to open on the Home screen; you’ll be able to find it right away.
If you want to do this but don’t know how to do it, read on. Let’s look at how to make folders on a Samsung Phone.
How to organize your Samsung phone with folders
It’s easy to make folders, and once you’ve made one or two, you’ll see things in a whole new way.
You won’t have a bunch of apps on the Home screen. Instead, you can set it up so that you can find and open apps quickly. Here are the steps:
- Find the app you want to put in the folder.
- Tap the app and hold it.
- Tap Select items next
- Now find the apps you want to put in the folder and tap on them.
- Tap Create folder
- Then, tap Enter folder name and type the name you want. For example, Games if you’re making a folder for games.
- Tap Done
- To add more apps, tap Add Apps. Find the application you wish to add to the folder, then hit Add.
- To add the folder to the home screen, tap it and then hit Add to the home screen.
All done. Your Samsung phone now has a folder that you made.
If you ever want to get rid of the folder, tap and hold it. Tap Delete Folder and then tap Delete. You won’t lose the apps in the folder if you delete the folder. The apps will go back to the Apps screen instead.