Amazon is one of the most trusted online stores, and you can find it in almost every country. Its products and services make people happy all over the world.
One service like this is Amazon Prime, which has many benefits. But many of you might not know about Amazon Prime and the option to try it for free. So, let’s get started with how to sign up for the free trial of Amazon Prime. Below, we’ll explain what Amazon Prime is and what it does.
Amazon Prime is just a membership programme that gives people access to deals and services that are only available on Amazon. These include music, free shipping, e-books, and more. This is a paid service that costs $139 per year, or $14.99 per month. When you sign up, you’ll get a free trial for 30 days.
It’s important to note that the Amazon Prime Free trial gives you access to all the perks that Prime members get.
Advantages of being a member of Amazon Prime:
There are a number of good reasons to sign up for Amazon Prime. Here are some of them:
Shipping has pros.
- Users will be able to get some items shipped for free for two days, but this is only for those who live in the U.S.
- In some ZIP codes, you can get free same-day delivery.
- In some cities, members can get more than a thousand items, like beer, wine, and other goods, from local stores delivered in just one hour.
- There are many ways to have fun with it. Members of Prime Video can stream as many movies, TV shows, etc. as they want.
- Prime Music is a similar service that gives you access to millions of songs and playlists without having to listen to ads.
- Are you running out of space to keep your pictures? Through the Prime photo service, you can use Amazon Cloud.
- Every month, you get free games, exclusive in-game content, and a free subscription to Twitch.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you can also borrow books from the Kindle Owner’s Lending Library and use other similar services.
- Members have access to a variety of deals and discounts, such as 20% off diapers through Subscribe and save and 15% off eligible items from the baby registry.
- Prime early access is another thing that lets you see new events on MyHabbit.com and lightning deals on Amazon.com 30 minutes before anyone else.
- If you pre-order any new physical video game, you can save 20%.
- Parents can save even more money with Free Time Unlimited, which gives kids access to a wide range of kid-friendly content.
- Non-Prime members will have to pay $7.99 for this, but Prime members will only have to pay $4.99.
But, as we’ve already said, Amazon Prime starts with a free trial, and during that time, you get the same benefits as paid members. So, if you want to sign up for the free trial of Amazon Prime, do what’s written below.
How to sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime
Before you sign up, you must have a valid credit card. You can’t pay with things like pre-paid credit cards, gift cards, or the Amazon Corporate Line of Credit. So, if you have a credit card that works, read on for the next steps.
- Click on the link to go to the page for the free trial of Amazon Prime.
- Next, click the big button that says “Start your free trial for 30 days.”
- And then keep doing what it says on the screen.
Remember that the free trial won’t cost you anything, but once it’s over, you’ll automatically become a paid member, and you’ll have to follow the plan for paid members. You can stop being a member whenever you want.